The RADAN PHILOSOPHY
ReviewA thorough and deep analysis and examination of the organization’s strategy, performance, operations, functions, design, core competencies, structure, management systems, processes, infrastructure, etc. with spotting all strength points and areas that require improvement and change.
EstablishStrategizing and raodmapping to the improved future state– a comprehensive action plans to be devised with set of improvement measures on both short and long term to maximize the benefits and maintain the change momentum
DeliverThe execution phase where action plans and improvement measures are delivered. Piloting scale is proposed here instead of a full scale one. This gives the organization a leeway to change within the plans as real, timely, and factual information is gathered.
At this stage, the review of improvement measures’ results is performed—proper metrics are identified to gauge the progress and compliance. This is an ongoing activity alongside the delivery ones. It’ doesn’t aim to assess the project progress but rather that the intended impacts are achieved. Measurements’ results are analyzed and used to adjust as and if needed the different agreed execution and nurturing plans.
This is a differentiating phase contrasted against other problem-solving models. The objective here is to ensure that the improvement measures outputs are strengthened, reinforced, and continuously committed to it. Loosing momentum after having solutions in place for a while is not uncommon and this the material reason for including this phase within the philosophy.
REDAN phases and key events
- Change Management is integrated across all phrases– it starts as soon as the initiative is decided
- Contrasted against traditional problem-solving tools– REDAN focuses on Contextualizing, Piloting, and Nurturing
- Contextualizing deals with organizations as a living organism in a wider dynamic ecosystem rather than a static list of key stakeholders
- Piloting is recommended compared to a full scales as it gives real-time insights into implemented solutions
- Nurturing would help not to slip back to the previous state